What this blog is all about?
Well honestly, i don't know.
Let me introduce myself first- (I'm not going to tell the name but surely i can tell you other details).
As in the time of writing i am 20 years 8 months old. I'm a student and i also have a job. I supposed to be an intern at some aviation company right now but i was so stupid that i failed in my co-curricular activity that i have to repeat it again this semester 😂... that means from now until May I have to come to college and break a sweat for my silly silat move every wednesday. What happen to another 6 days? i work. At Brands Outlet as a part timer.
so aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...........................................................................................................................
I'm so LAZY to write a long post so i'm going to use points from now. can i do that? of course i can it's my freakin' blog.
ok here we go...
my details
- I am a student of aircraft maintenance.
- Live in a freakin' hot malaysia
- Love watching anime and american tv series
- Don't have a love relationship because i'm too awesome
- I'm a die hard barca fan.
- I know silat so don't mess with me
as for my career planning
- I want to start online business when i go for internship later in Julai.
- I'm going to be an engineer by the time i am 26 years old.
- I don't want to work anymore by the time i am 35 years old.
- I should have an established business by that time.
- I'm going to be a pilot.
as for my personal planning
- i want to build/buy a house for my parents
- i don't think i'm going to marry before i do that
- at this time of youth i want to work hard, collect a lot of money and be the boss in my mid-age so that i have a lot of time to look after my parents.
so maybe this blog is kinda my journal to achieve all of that? maybe.. or it could be just a blog where i just post some random shit about my life... who knows... i'm just so bored right now that i suddenly feel like to create a blog out of nowhere... so maybe this is going to be the only post i ever publish because seriously i have no idea why i create this blog.
Best regards,
TheFlyingMerchant
Let me introduce myself first- (I'm not going to tell the name but surely i can tell you other details).
As in the time of writing i am 20 years 8 months old. I'm a student and i also have a job. I supposed to be an intern at some aviation company right now but i was so stupid that i failed in my co-curricular activity that i have to repeat it again this semester 😂... that means from now until May I have to come to college and break a sweat for my silly silat move every wednesday. What happen to another 6 days? i work. At Brands Outlet as a part timer.
so aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...........................................................................................................................
I'm so LAZY to write a long post so i'm going to use points from now. can i do that? of course i can it's my freakin' blog.
ok here we go...
my details
- I am a student of aircraft maintenance.
- Live in a freakin' hot malaysia
- Love watching anime and american tv series
- Don't have a love relationship because i'm too awesome
- I'm a die hard barca fan.
- I know silat so don't mess with me
as for my career planning
- I want to start online business when i go for internship later in Julai.
- I'm going to be an engineer by the time i am 26 years old.
- I don't want to work anymore by the time i am 35 years old.
- I should have an established business by that time.
- I'm going to be a pilot.
as for my personal planning
- i want to build/buy a house for my parents
- i don't think i'm going to marry before i do that
- at this time of youth i want to work hard, collect a lot of money and be the boss in my mid-age so that i have a lot of time to look after my parents.
so maybe this blog is kinda my journal to achieve all of that? maybe.. or it could be just a blog where i just post some random shit about my life... who knows... i'm just so bored right now that i suddenly feel like to create a blog out of nowhere... so maybe this is going to be the only post i ever publish because seriously i have no idea why i create this blog.
Best regards,
TheFlyingMerchant
Comments
Post a Comment